All beach visitors are expected to cooperate with the lifeguards' requests for safe and appropriate behavior. When a whistle is blown, give lifeguards your complete attention.
- No dunking or rough play.
- No throwing sand.
- Stay inside the ropes.
- Smoke in designated areas.
- No glass allowed. (Glass bottles, jars and containers are not allowed on the premises because of the high-risk for injuries for bare-foot children in and out of the water.)
- No dogs allowed. (Dogs are not allowed because of the risks to public health and water quality.)
- No feeding the ducks. (Feeding of ducks is prohibited because of risks to public health and water quality.)
- No kayaks, canoes or paddleboards (Launch non-motorized boats at the public boat launch on the south end of the lake. This policy is strictly enforced in order to protect our lake from invasive species.)